Additional Federal Responses and Resources
- Administration for Children and Families program information for children, families, and communities.
- Administration for Community Living information for older adults, and people with disabilities.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) page for news and guidance.
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid guidance Medicare recipients and Medicare providers.
- Consumer Product Safety Commission home safety advice.
- Corporation for National and Community Service guidance for volunteers and programs.
- Defense Commissary Agency ensuring the quality and safety of food available at commissaries world-wide.
- Department of Defense supports the government response, and is working to protect the health of the military.
- Department of Energy is researching COVID-19 at the National Labs.
- Department of Health and Human Services news releases.
- Department of Health and Human Services Office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response (ASPR) new medical treatments.
- Department of Homeland Security whole-of-government response in confronting COVID-19, keeping Americans safe, and helping detect and slow the spread of the virus.
- Department of Labor has information for employers and workers on preparing workplaces and responding to COVID-19 in the workplace.
- Department of Veterans Affairs caring for Veterans.
- Environmental Protection Agency information about disinfectants that can kill COVID-19 and facts about water safety.
- Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) warns of increase in child abuse due to school closures, and offers tips on what you can do to protect children and report abuse.
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission news and updates.Food and Drug Administration working with the medical industry to develop vaccines, drugs, and diagnostic tests. For healthcare professionals, they offer FAQs about diagnostic testing.
- Indian Health Service public health response for American Indians and Alaska Natives.
- Military Community and Family Policy advice and information for the military community.
- Military Health System health advice, and updates on travel restrictions for members of the military.
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration tips for isolation and educational activities.
- National Cancer Institute guidance for cancer patients and guidance for cancer researchers.
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences virtual safety training for frontline responders.
- National Institutes of Health researching COVID-19 treatments and a vaccine.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse advice for people with substance use disorders.
- Navy and Marine Corps Public Health Center guidance for healthcare providers.
- U.S. Department of Agriculture food safety and pet safety.
- U.S. Fire Administration infection control guidance for first responders.
Travel, Immigration, and Transportation
Money and Taxes
Scams and Fraud
Benefits and Grants
Federal Building Status Updates and National Parks
Voting and Elections